29 Random Facts About Me 1. I am an only child, but never a spoiled brat
2. I really wanted to be a journalist or a TV newscaster
3. I have a lucky thumb ring.
4. I have a teary-right eye. I’ve had it since birth.
5. I love butterflies.
6. I’m very close to my mom and dad
7. I'm a
"what-you-see-is-what-you-get" person
8. I had my share of media hype when the Love Bug Virus thingy broke out last May 2000. I got interviewed by CNN, Washington Post, etc., and was featured in Balitang K (ABS-CBN 2), Debate (GMA7), and in a documentary aired exclusively in Germany. The supposed author of the virus, Onel de Guzman, was my former student.
9. I love chocolates (especially the dark ones) and I want them plain.
10. I learned playing the piano/organ at the age of 12.
11. I hate tunnels and vast bodies of water
12. The worst thing somebody said about me was: "marami ka nang tinatapakang tao"
13. I prefer chocolate-flavored ice cream and cakes
14. I love collecting poems and song lyrics
15. I started my church service when I was 13. The first mass on which I served as an organist was August 19, 1990, 5:00pm.
16. I'm very particular with color combinations on the clothes and accessories that I wear.
17. I have no patience for makulit and "slow" people – they are my greatest annoyance
18. I easily get bored
19. I love surprises
20. The qualities that I look for in a guy consist of the following: God-fearing, family oriented or someone who has deep concern for his parents, emotionally stable, intellectually stimulating, responsible, and has a good sense of humor.
21. I love black and shades of purple
22. It really takes me soooooo long to finally decide on whether to buy a particular thing or not.
23. My Hebrew name is YISHAV, which means, 'God's grace' or 'the wealthy one'
24. My birthday landed on a Good Friday when I turned 23...my favorite number
25. I have loved and lost him forever.
26. I love sinigang na baboy, porkchop, inihaw na bangus, and ginataang pusit.
27. My ultimate goal for the choir is to be able to let them sing and be accompanied by an orchestra.
28. I'm looking forward to having my own music school and manage my own planning and coordination business (for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, and yes, even funerals!)
29. The most important thing I've ever learned is that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes. ;p
0 comments:
Post a Comment