Friday, January 26, 2007

Goodbye...Hello

Two months ago, we were informed by my boss that she will be filing her final and irrevocable resignation. Well, honestly, I already knew this was coming. After Rachel resigned a couple of months ago, I couldn’t help but think that Ma’am Cris would eventually follow. It has become a trend in the office. I guess, it’s a good thing for those who have left RCBC for the so-called “career growth”.

Hay, I can’t wait for my turn….

Anyway, my incoming boss came in a few days after Ma’am Cris’ public announcement of her resignation. He was told about the situation during the very first day he reported for work. Tsk, tsk, tsk…a very warm welcome indeed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To Ma’am Cris, I wish you all the best as you end your 11-year career at RCBC and start another chapter of your profession at …ngek, saan nga ba?

And to my new boss, welcome to the wonderful world of Disney,este, RCBC pala! Hindi lang good luck ang hangad ko sa iyo kundi “over-to-the-max good luckers to the nth power”! Ayan, with matching crossed-fingers pa yan, huh?

0 comments: