Glorify God.
Sanctify the faithful.
Am I living my mission to the fullest?
How does change affect my mission?
How do I cope up with these changes?
What is common?
What are norms?
How do you distinguish a “sing-able” song?
You may be going round in circles, or beating around the bush, but one thing is certain:
I WON’T GIVE UP.
Thanks for the “one-of-a-kind” encouragement.
I really appreciate it hearing from you and not from anyone else.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Reality Check
Posted by purple haze at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
at talagang tinupad ang iyong lines last sunday na "this is something to blog about." hihihi..
always remember, we believe in ourselves, God gave this talent.. dumating man madaming unos.. I know the paanindigan mo yang salitang "I WONT GIVE UP"...
nandito lang kami..dadamay sa hindi mo pagsuko..
we love you. :-)
Post a Comment