God is good.
He sends His angels at the precise moment...at the particular time when you needed it most.
Lately, i feel like life's been quite unreasonable and for the past few days, I've been wanting to talk to somebody who can really put some sense into what I'm feeling -- someone who knows me well apart from my friends whom i usually hang out with.
Out of the blue, I received a text message from my friend Bel, telling me that she wanted to see me. I strongly believe that our meeting was not a coincidence...it was drafted on purpose. Later on, I found out that we were riding on the same boat and that we needed each other's company.
It was indeed a fine evening...an answered prayer...a dear friend...a good conversation...some realizations...and courses of actions
You see, God is really good...all the time.
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Divine Providence
Posted by purple haze at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment