
People walk in and out of one's life. Some opted to stay while some others opted to walk out of one's life for good, leaving behind memories that are either pleasant or otherwise. Still there are others who prefer to walk in and out of your life as if it's the most natural thing to do: coming out from nowhere and walking away unnoticed only to come back another time and walk away again...
I have experienced this "walk-in-and-out" cycle quite often. Actually, I couldn't anymore recall how many times it happened. All I know is that every time it happens, it never fails to bring so much pain and disappointment...
One thing is certain, though:
No matter how much you care, some people are just ASSHOLES...
I NEED A HUG ...
Monday, June 13, 2005
walking cycles
Posted by purple haze at 12:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG*
don't worry ate Jhie. we're staying. for good. ;) unless you forget all our names and we'll go tampururot and we'll leave you talaga! nyahahahah! joke lang. :P
Post a Comment