I don't take personal text surveys seriously. Actually, I am scared to find out how others would think of me as a person...However, it dawned upon me that you can really get something from it, an affirmation...something unexpected...but sincere.
I sent this survey to my Txtnonstop Tribe (thanks to Globe!) and it's nice to know how others valued my personhood, my uniqueness, my character...
I personally like what my good friend, John, said...mind you, it took him about four text messages to finally get the entire message across!
Here is it:
"SI JHIE AY...kaibigan ko na matagal na, as in matagal, alam mo yun, nung fetus pa lang kami nagtatawanan na kami...mabait yan
PERO...mataray, sasabihin ang gustong sabihin basta totoo lang queber kung masaktan ka, pero maayos pa rin naman approach niya
SALAMAT SA...halos magdadalawang dekada ng pakikipagkaibigan sa akin, biruin mo natiis mo yun. At salamat dun sa pang libre mo sa akin at sa pag sunod sa mga kantiyaw ko...ang coke, syempre...barbeque, chocolate sa ref nyo, balot, among others...
DI KO EXCPECT NA...until now friends pa rin kami, i mean yung tatagal talaga...sabagay, pareho naman kami mabait...Isa pa, di ko expect na magiging diretso buhok nya...salamat sa siyensya...
AT SANA MALAMAN NYA NA...sobrng thankful ako to have her as one of my good and closest friends"
Thanks for the affirmation, John!
Monday, November 14, 2005
An Affirmation
Posted by purple haze at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment