Tuesday, May 09, 2006

it's not funny

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I received a text message forwarded to me by a good friend. In it were reactions of a certain individual who seems to be full of angst and bitterness.

"...Hindi na ito nakakatuwa."

Those were the exact words.

Ako din, hindi ako natuwa. In fact, I was pissed off! How dare you bluntly express your feelings well, in fact, you don't even know the reason behind such decision. Do think I planned everything just to ruin our plans? And do you know what it would cost me should I adhere to pursue with what you think is the "proper" way to do? MY JOB!!!

That remark of yours was totally uncalled for. It was foul.

"Hindi ka nakakatuwa."

If you are bitter or you want to prove something, don't do it at the expense of others.

It's pathetic.

2 comments:

dannaaa said...

nalaman ko story nyan.. im with "your good friend" yesterday, pumunta kami Luz.. hehe.. Ang kapal talaga ng bading na yan.. Ang yabang!!!!

Tayo na lang mag-oouting,. wag natin siya sabihan..hehehe

Karma 10times..

Thanks sa comment.. i love you..

wag na isip yun, mas nakakaunawa ka.. :-)

remember: kabawas ng ganda ang mga ganyan..:-)

carol said...

ang daming taong pathetic ngayon.

hayaan mo na 'nang, nagdadalaga na eh. pms lang yun. ;)

*hug*