Sunday, July 09, 2006

guilt feelings

I hate myself.

Sometimes, I just can seem to balance myself in certain situations. Whenever I
get to focus on something, chances are, I fail to see the other side of things
which also require my immediate attention. In the process, there are things,
and most of the time, people that I hurt.

Had an extremely busy weekend. Then, a particular scenario came. It's something
that i don't want to happen. I was too immersed with the situation. Primarily
because of the possible implications that it might bring. Charge it to the fact
that that I've been in this kind of situation before...and i just don't want it
to happen again...ever!

Then it happened. As I was busy resolving the issue, I failed to see that someone
needed my attention and understanding. I know I've caused her pain...and it took
me a small fraction of time to realize it...and when i finally did, it was already
too late...

Later on that evening, my group and I decided to unwind near the Breakwaters.
It was a breather for me.

We had dinner at Teriyaki Boy...

had picture taking...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

had ice cream and fondue at Iceberg's...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The desserts were delectable...

...but it failed to help me soothe that one unpleasant feeling...GUILT.

1 comments:

dannaaa said...

nyay..ngayon ko lang napansin, that was the sunday that we are wearing yellow..hihi..wala lang.. padaan lang..