Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Year That Was

Today marks my first year at Accenture. A lot of things, most of them really good ones, happened in the span of one year. Allow me to share a few of these good moments with you as I take you down memory lane. Enjoy the cheese! :)


Photobucket
I was able to meet a few wonderful people (yeah, we had tons of bonding moments all-year round!)


Photobucket
I went to a company outing…first time!


I became a Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/dynamics/default.mspx


I was rolled-in to Cigna-Makalu, my first project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigna


Photobucket
I performed as a keyboardist for the Denali-Makalu Front Act band during the Cigna FY09 Kick-Off Party (another first!)


Photobucket
I was able to make use of my creative juices in order to help GP2W with Avanade Idol Season 2 (Avanade Duets)


Wow! Time flies really fast and as I look forward to another year ahead, I wish to thank all the wonderful people who have made my first year in Accenture truly exciting and worth remembering. I look forward to sharing more Accenture years with all of you. :)

Lastly, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to a few special people (you know who you are, guys!) who have inspired me to finally “get hold of my cheese”. Err…thanks for not letting my head get caught in a mouse trap! =p

0 comments: