Help! Somebody's giving me an emotional blackmail...naranasan mo na ba yun? Yung pilit na pinapahirapan ka emotionally and the person couldn't care less kung maloka ka na...nakaka-trauma, promise!
I asked the help of a few people and here are the suggestions:
- confront the person (I already did this…walang epekto!)
- consult a witch doctor (hey, nice suggestion! I'd probably resort to this if worse comes to worst.)
- tell the person to seek the help of a psychiatrist (yehey! Pwedeng pag-praktisan ni Jingjing!)
- deadma (eh pano nga kung makulit pa rin?)
- eh di deadma pa rin hanggang sa maubos ang load nya at di na mauso ang telepono at internet!
The entire day went just like that...I felt like a tortured being...
At last, something to relieve my mind of the torture! Later on, I watched the festival concert at the Las Pinas Bamboo Organ along with Jan, Marvin, and Carol. But before that, uminit na naman ang ulo ko dahil lamang sa isang pasaway ng tao…talk about insensitivity…kainis talaga! The good thing is, I got back to my normal self as soon as we arrived in Las Pinas. God, the church was enthralling! Nice edifice and very solemn…the perfect place for the magnificent Bamboo Organ…makes me want to get married right away...oops, got one big problem, though…the groom! Well, I just hope the church and the bamboo organ would still be there when I finally meet "The One"...hehehe...
The concert started off with a German playing the bamboo organ...he played the Trumpet Voluntary which, in fact, is originally intended for the trumpet, and another suite piece whose title slipped my mind as of the moment. Soon after, the members of the orchestra went up the stage along with the members of the festival chorale...surprisingly, hindi lang united colors of benetton and drama nila kundi star-studded din...nandun si Legolas at si Harry Potter! In fairness, standout pa rin si Mike, grabe! Honestly, I was a bit disappointed with their repertoire...they could have, at least, sang a few common songs...ayun, tinulugan tuloy sila ng mga pretending-to-be-cultural-enthusiasts...oh well...mas masaya yung journey namin pabalik...the four of us rode the ordinary bus sa pondohan malapit sa Coastal Mall...you should have seen the look on Carol's face while she was enjoying the ride back home...she's pretending she was in a roller-coaster ride...the look of innocence...
I'm headed for an extremely busy day tomorrow, 7am breakfast meeting, 10:30am choir service at St. Andrew Parish, 2pm funeral mass, 6:30pm children's choir rehearsals, 8pm youth choir rehearsal...hay, iniisip ko pa lang, pagod na ako!
...now, iniisip ko na naman yung taong nagbibigay sa akin ng emotional torture...kainis...i wish mag disappear na lang sya sa earth...
itutulog ko na lang 'to...
Friday, February 04, 2005
Emotional Blackmail
Posted by purple haze at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment