I decided to extend my sleeping hours instead of attending the 7am breakfast meeting this morning...blessing in disguise...a little bird told me that it took them about an hour and a half before the meeting proper started...had I attended the meeting, I would surely be late for the 10:30am mass...The mass in St. Andrew Parish was the culmination activity for the Pro Life Movement rally-cum-funeral...prior to the mass, they buried an aborted baby at the nearby South Cemetery…makes me wonder, how could somebody have the guts to kill an innocent child…may God forgive and bless the people responsible for this and may the soul of the innocent child rest in peace...amen...
Anyway, Ate Minda, Badette, Dida, Ryan and Mario did very well during the mass...one thing very fascinating about our stint was the designated location for the choir...they have this carpeted bleachers (riser, in choir lingo) and sensitive microphones...they also have three LCD projectors and an intelligent piano encased in a wooden casket...oops, I mean, protected by a wooden casing...wow! they must be getting a lot of collections lately... ;p
After the mass, Dida, Badette and I decided to have lunch at Ate Minda’s place…we saw Ate Minda’s baby pictures and played with little Dana...then there was the funeral mass at 2pm...he died of heart attack…30 years old, 6’2 in height and about to take his bar exams...I was kidding the girls (Carol joined us during the mass) that I have met the man of my dreams...on his funeral day...poor me!
We got paid 300 bucks...Carol had to go to her mom’s office and Badette had to go home early so Ate Minda, Dida and I ended up girl-bonding...later on, I had my Saturday evening routine...choir practice with the kids and the pretending-to-be-kids…hehehe…
I’m so excited for our stint tomorrow at Hyatt...lots of good luck to Carol and to the guys assigned at Powerplant...
0 comments:
Post a Comment