Thursday, February 10, 2005

forces of nature

Had an extremely busy day at work today...very draining...nevertheless, I still find a couple of reasons for me to be happy despite the, um, not so good stuff:

- Alfredo said he missed me soooooo much
- I was able to eat a decent lunch for only 35 pesos...grabe, pang-Guinness ito!
- Ate Minda gave me a bear hug
- Carol told me na nami-miss nya yung pagtuturo ko sa choir (andun kasi si Teacher Sampy kaya pang-gulo muna ang beauty ko!)

Minsan mahirap talagang espelengin (arrgh, my Tagalong spelling really sucks!) ang isang tao...Take the case of my friend, Jing...dahil lang sa isang maling salita na binitiwan nya, nag-react si Dida...because of this, Jing has to leave the practice early to cool down...well, I just hope she feels better soon...(yes, she shouldn't dapat...ha? Ano daw?...ang gulo no?)

Lesson learned: For every force, there is always an equal and opposite reaction. ;p

Yehey! Friday na naman bukas...

0 comments: