Last night's choir practice was back to normal...back to normal in the sense na ako ang nagturo at madaling na-pick-up ng mga tinuturuan ko...call it revenge, if you wish...eto kasing mga nakaraang practice namin, medyo observer muna ang naging drama ko kasi nandun si teacher sampy...I was really hoping to learn a couple of choral techniques from her kaya lang medyo nadismaya ang beauty ko...my choir friends really had a hard time learning the pieces...I know the capability of my group kaya hindi ako papayag kung sasabihan silang "slow" dahil siguradong away ito! Neither will I allow other people to belittle my friends, no way!!! Kaya I decided to review them and tried correcting the minor flaws dun sa repertoire nila...now that they’ve learned the "proper" way of singing the songs, I rest my case...if only she'll do justice with the way she will conduct the choir...whew!

Later on, Carol and I went to Gasoline Alley at Robinson's Galleria to watch Milk 'n Money and Urban Dub...Alaine was there with her buddies...She’s a friend of Pinay and Pres (Milk 'n Money’s vocalist and bassist respectively)...Once again, the critic in me emerged...well, you can't blame me, I really couldn't understand what they were saying, este, singing pala...ayan tuloy, nalipat ang attention ko sa iba...there was this erratic girl na feeling too-close-for comfort...then there was this boy who couldn't get his body to be in sync with the beat (wag na kasing ipagpilitan eh!)...yuck, ang sama ni ate Jhie!
Well, it was fun naman...simply because I like Carol's company... :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment